Κυριακή 17 Αυγούστου 2014

Burned out.

I have stayed at home all day.
It is a nice day and I should have gone to the beach, to see some people, or just a drive ride.
Instead, I am watching  films, and  writing on the blog.
I am tired, that's why.
Tired of having something to do, something to attend to, something to investigate and probably feel tense afterwards- for my other blog.
A person needs some rest, some time off, to swich off and  relax.
I really need some relaxation,mentally and phisically.
I can't really say which I need most, but I feel that it is urgent before I burn myself totally out with so many different things I  occupy my mind all the time.
So, I have some remaining days to rest and to be lazy.
Being lazy, is not a bad thing if you can afford it.
Rich people get-interesting- . They can travel, have hobbies or do sports.
Poor people get just that. Lazy, with nothing in between.
I have been in the middle, but I quicky reach at a point that when I don't have a job to do, I don't have anything to do..
Well, this is a lie ,but i wanted to give some emphasis to my point.
You don't need   money to write on the blogs, to be interested in common affairs and participate in them, to go for a walk with the dogs, or to go swimming.
You can do things, but our energy and will ,are burning out from what we are forced  to deal with.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...