Δευτέρα 18 Αυγούστου 2014

Am I bored or just stressed?

I looked for -myinnersense- in the google, and a lot of the same name came up.
One of them was written by someone who in the photo was black, in the writing,arabic and in the name was something very similar to indian names.
He had tried to write something in Greek but it came out something very very weird.
I couldn't make sense of what I was reading,...
very strange indeed.

Today I cooked mouzaka.
You see, my son has come back for short holidays from Italy where he has been studying for three years..It is a celebration -for every mother- to have her child around and I try to please him.
To remember his mother after I have gone...completely ..
I am only 52 but time flies and only a few occasions for such a fussy dish come round.

I am tired and bored.
A lot of people have made me feel very bad.
They  were offensive and intrusive.

They were impolite and cruel.
I can't cope very easily with such behavour..I just can't.
It creates in my a very deep sourse of dispair.
Well. that's  all for now.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...