Κυριακή 1 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Friends and wishes.

I have some friends out of Greece..One lives in America, one in Sudan in Africa, and another one in New Zeland.
They are all Greeks, but they live and work there. We became friends via blogs, but after my stopping my greek blog, I haven't dared to invite them to this one.
I am thinking of my grammar and syntax mistakes, and I feel embarrased.
Today I had to do a lot of chores, but my arms have been aching so much that it has been impossible to do anything. It is so dumn frustrating to be feeling like that. I hear my voice in my mind crying and moaning, praying and cursing, but nobody listens to my inaudible complains...
Only you, can read them...
Have a nice November...........
A colourful November
A peaceful and successful month,
A month full of new tastes
new experiences
and a lot of financial profits...

At least, this is what I wish for myself, and less pain, of course.

2 σχόλια:

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...