Τρίτη 3 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Rain..rain...and more water!

Water everywhere! It is falling from the sky, it is flowing in the streets, it is singing on the panes.
Water, water, everywhere!
It has been raining for the last 5 hours, I think, and now that it is getting darker, it seems a little spooky to see so much water ...
The only happy creatures must be the trees and the animals..At least those which are protected in a way.
Since I am not a tree or an animal, not the kind I mean, of course, I think that it would be a good idea to stop.
My hair is curly and if water falls on it, all the hard work to make it straight, disappears.
We, people, and especially women are so vain! We think of our shoes and hair instead of the benefit that a good rain can bring to nature.
It seems that long ago we took our decision to separate ourselves from nature and to be left alone.....
I think that we are like movie stars. The moment they realize that they are old,lonely and peniless,it is too late to change things..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...