Τετάρτη 17 Ιουνίου 2009

LAZYBONES!

On Saturday three of my students sit for their Advanced- ALCE certificate...
This morning they wrote English at school, and then we had arranged to have a couple oh hours..
So, I went and waiting ....and waiting....until one of mothers called to tell me, that her dearest son had decided to have lesson in the afternoon...He had also informed the others as well!!

I was ...speechless!! Instead of telling him to rush to his lesson, she acted like a secretary or something...
Of course, I immediately regain my composure, and my...speech..and I started calling the other mothers, to locate their sons and send them to the lesson...
After a lot of calls, they came, and I Kept them half an hour more, to compensate for the missing one...
I gave them a huge katsada, which is like scolding, but not quite, and admitted that they had acted very childishly..

Anyway, the point is, that you have to be very persistent and firm and use every mean to reach your goal, and mine is , them to pass their exam...Even they want to , or not....

6 σχόλια:

  1. It has always been like that since ages my dear teacher! Don't expect much from mothers, try to have your own relation with kids which is very different and there should be no place for Kopana in it!
    Lots of love

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. At last! A comment and not a .....comet!
    Thank you very much. It is always a pleasure to read yours.
    Good evening.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. FOTINI

    Thank you! It is funny, isn't it? And we practice at the same time!
    xa...xa
    good evening!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Come on!
    Stop that "gritch gritch"!!!
    That "poor" mummy only volunteered for the post of the secretary... Ha ha ha ha ha!
    It's summer time and just try to see the bright side of the thing!
    Take care!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Ένδειξη ζωής,
    OK! I see the bright side, that's why I renovate the school, and I have arranged so many things..I will send photos...
    Thank you so much for coming by...!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...