Παρασκευή 19 Ιουνίου 2009

Sex talks!

There are some times that we , as we say in Greek, Make the sign of cross. It is like drinking coca-cola...it suits with every taste and can company every situation..
Anyway, what do you do when you realize that instead of attending the lesson, they have a nice talk about HER first time!
So, without knowing what to do, I continued the lesson pretending that I had not understood a thing... At the same time thin voices, were coming to me, tearing the silence of the classroom, spelling in my ears their secrets.
She was only 14.5, and the boy was her first boyfriend...It was so nice to make it for the first time with someone she loved so much....
A little voice screamed in my mind...-YOU ARE ONLY 14.5 -!! but I didn't tell anything....

Another time, another 15 year old girl , was asking for advices concerning her sex life...

-I made love for the first time when I was 13. I wanted to know how it was, then I fell in love with another guy, but we broke up!! I didn't want to make love with him, I felt that it would be a mistake...But now, the boy I am with, keeps asking me .....I don't know what to do, as I feel I am still in love with my ex.......-

While I was listening carefully, trying to keep calm and respond like Opra to all her difficult questions, I thought that she was very young , just a child, and yet we talked like friends.....

So many talks ...and the same old question - DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW?- Of course not!

Mothers who want to be friends, learn only what their daughters want them to know. After so many years, they know exactly what their mothers can handle,,and behave accordingly ....

So mothers be aware!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...