Τρίτη 16 Ιουνίου 2009

Now....what?!

As I have already written I should convince myself to write an essay...
But some problems have arisen...
I need to go to the toilet....urgently...............O.K. I am back!
Now I have to finish my book, which will take a while....It is a thick book, and I hope to be finished by the end of....... this month! It is called : Angels and Demon" by Dan Brown. Very nice...
I have just finished " Confessions of a shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. It is so funny! As you can imagine, this was my inspiration to name my blog...

If you think that now I am ready to write the god damned essay you are WRONG!
Not before watching Lazopoulos on Alfa TV! Then I will be very tired, to think seriously...or I will write to my friends' blogs, or find out what it is going on on the Facebook......

Tomorrow it will be a difficult day, so I don't think I will have time to write it.... I need to go to the hairdresser and have my hair dyed......
How is it possible to concentrate on an essay since I have not decided on the right color yet!

Thank God I am not a student, and I don't have to sit for tests or write obligatory essays....
I am a teacher and, I write on the blogs!
Who said that getting old doesn't involve a lot of ....cookies!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...