Πέμπτη 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

news and bitterness in a natchell

I haven't written on my other blog for some days and I  insist not to, for as long as I can ...
Nobody comes here, but I don't really care, as the need to note down of what is happening is bigger than any bitterness that the other blog has brought.

Today is the day that the Scottish people decide if they will continue to be united with the rest of the UK.
At the same time, ISIS , the crazy myslim radicals, slaughter people like lambs.
Insanity dominates over every law of ethics known so far and people live a tormented and unstable time which signifies huge changes in borders, morals, political movements and every day living.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...