Σάββατο 31 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Marriage......in Syfnos!

Yesterday we were invited to a dinner party, and we met my first cousin's wife...
I have a lot of first cousins, and he is the youngest... So, the new couple got married on Syfnos, in a romantic ceremony, and we were invited to get to know her, since she is from another part of the country..
This is something new for us, and I mean the Greeks.
Our traditional way is to invite both families and friends after the ceremony and have dinner.
Actually, I don't know how else to call it.... a reception, .....no.......a huge wedding party....maybe....
Anyway, as I have learnt , the new trend is to get married on an island, on a traditional and romantic island, and then back home, to have something simple for relatives, collegues and friends..
Of course, the amount of money which you are willing to spend , plays an important role..The most important , I must say....
The new couple is happy and in love, and they have our best and most sincere wishes for their future life...
Every Saturday I am so tired that I can't even think of going out.. I just want to sleep and get some rest...a lot of rest...
On the other hand, if I had somewhere to go, I am sure that I would differently.
If you have an exciting trip ahead, places to see, things to do, and people to speak to, then you don't think of your tireness so much...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...