Παρασκευή 12 Ιουνίου 2009

My first confession!

I am so thrilled!!
I have been thinking for a good way to improve my English for a long time. I have already started lessons for the Cambridge Proficiency. ( I have the Michigan). So, as part of this, I have to write essays...This is difficult for me because I really don't like writing stuff like that! On the contrary, I love writing poems. stories, tales, articles, whatever that is, except essays!
Well!..After I slept on it, I decided to create this blog, and write my story , my feelings, and experiences...
I think it would be fun, and at the same time I will improve my English...... Be patient with me, laugh with my mistakes, write what you think...
Thank YOU! for reading my first post, and I really hope to stick to it....to see how it will go......

I had to rush my son to his computer lesson, so now I am back and ready to share my thoughts..
What I have to do, is to open my books and do a test....But before that, I NEED to write a little more on the blog. Then I have to cook, to tidy the house, to go shopping....Whatever comes in the way.....I search for excuses before sitting down and start working....seriously!
After I have finished with the proficiency, I would be able to continue with a master, and who knows...one day I will be on the papers as the oldest teacher learning the basics....
Don't get me wrong! A lot of my students have taken the proficiency...
I can't understand, what happens when I am in the classroom...Suddenly all the right things are there..
I believe that practice brings excellence, so please, share my feelings and leave a supportive note!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...