Κυριακή 14 Ιουνίου 2009

An idiot customer!

Our customers are called students...The sad fact is that they have parents, who are called customers, as they, are the ones who pay the fees... Some of them are alright, but some others are awful! They consider themselves experts in everything, and they have a strong opinion of how teaching should be, even though they don't have a damn idea about teaching ,and English..
Greek mothers are the worse sample of a mother when it comes to that...
So, I am thinking that writing in English is great, since a lot of Greeks don't have a clue not only of blogs but also English..So I can write freely whatever comes to my mind and never be found guilty of something...Foe example, I can confess that I imagine that one day someone will discover my huge talent ,and I will be asked to be published, and who knows....I will be interviewed about my successful blog...and I will be famous!
This is a diary, and if not writing nonsense in diaries...where should we ?
Greece is a small country and I wouldn't like to meet someone who reads this stuff....He will probably have the idea that I am a swallow and absent minded person...while if he reads my Greek blog he will have another idea! At least, this is what I think......
I am running out of battery .....so, this is the end for now!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...