Δευτέρα 29 Ιουνίου 2009

Am I a bitch?

There are some things that make our life somehow more difficult than it really is, and force us to behave in a way we don't like. Even though we want to smile all the time, and be such loving and cute people, something comes up in the way, and we become...let's say...bitches...
I can admit it, without any fear or remorse, that I quite often become one, and I am very glad for doing so...Whenever I see the results of it, I congratulate myself, for showing character and firmness...
I think it is impossible to have some things done, to make them do what is needed, if you don't get bitchy from time to time..
I don't want to love me, I want to respect me, to see that what I do, is for their best interest, and in the long run, they will take back all the bad things they have said, and all the negative thoughts they have made.
This, has happened so many times up to now, that I should have been used to it, but still...every time is a different story.
The same thing goes with the people I work with, or they work for me..
I can show tremendous patience and understanding, but there are some subtle things, that when they happen, I totally change my attitude and feelings.
Oh....I wanted to write something funny, and it came out serious...So I stop, until my mood gets better..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...