Τρίτη 17 Νοεμβρίου 2009

today......

Today I woke up really early. I saw the orange sky and the first light of the sun. The mist was hanging and loitering over the braches and a dampness was covering the low grass.
I was waiting for a nurse to come and take samples of our blood and urins. It was time to examine our health and for my son to know if everything is all right to start an acne treatment.
No sooner we finish the teeth treatment by an orthodotics we have to start another. In few years he will be a handsome young man and all thanks to his discipline to follow the treatments.
My younger son follows the same steps. There are some lucky people who do not need any of this.
There  is so much  time and money consuming and since the treatment last for many years, that it is a little tedious but we can't just leave it as it is.

I try to be very careful with my money. It is so little now that makes feel a little depressed.
Everybody expects to be in a better financial condition after working for so many years, but living in such difficult years, we can't hope for something better.
I don't think that I would have a problem if my sons choose to live in another country..As long as they have a job and live a decent life.
If I am lucky in a few years I will have been retired and at least I will have something to live on.
I may be able to do a job at the same time..Who knows...
Things are really bad in Greece but I still hope for a better future..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...