Πέμπτη 12 Νοεμβρίου 2009

a disgrace!

This is a disgrace! The weather is hot and humid. The sun is bright and the sky full of puffy clouds,,
What kind of winter is this? Will we light the hearth in the fireplace,or will we unpack our summer clothes? Phww!
Anyway...I am down in the dumps...I have some financial problems which I can't share with you, of course...Internet is not the right place for such kind of confessions.. Apart from that, and the fact that nobody studies at home, o.k. almost nobody, or is interested in English, everything is fine...
As long as we are healthy and out of jail, as an old friend used to say...
I am thinking of running for the school elections..You know, to represent parents...Junior high is a tricky business and there are a lot in stake, you can't just stay cool and watch the school running only by teachers..They need help and guidance and tolerance and patience....but it is a little difficult to show all these when at the same time you have to pay loads of money in afternoon lessons...Anyway, I wonder if there is another working class for which we can say the same thing..
Not only nobody shows any sign of the slightest sympathy but also EVERYBODY is quite harsh with you, to say the least....

If I was younger I could study to be a chef....Every day I try new things, I mix,and I fry, or boil, or simmer....whatever comes in my mind...It is very exhilarating ...

That's all folks! Talk to you later...or...later...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...