Δευτέρα 15 Ιουνίου 2009

snobbish mothers!

In the last post, I wrote about call somebody names, and in a day's span, the time came to use some of them....
A mother called me for summer lessons and she said that her lovely and sweet daughter has a kind of phobia with classrooms and she asked me to go to their house to start and to see how it will go....
Do you really bite that? I don't! They just get so, very bored to get dressed and hurry the poor child to her lessons, so they thought of a very modern excuse....
Suddenly a lot of people admit phobias, where they don't have any, just to look more sophisticated, or to avoid responsibilities...
I don't know what it is happening in the rest of Greece. I can only speak about this small corner of the country...but in the lest decades Greek people have develop a very snobbish attitude..
What I think is that they have a lot more complexes than phobias....Should I feel bad for writing it?
I don't know and ...I don't care....
So dear Xpal, or just X for short, yesterday I went out. And it was really out..in the country. There, under a huge tree, in a taverna, a friend had invited us to celebrate his wife's name day..
So far, so good! A lot of people came, all couples and some of their children...
What I really hate in such gatherings is the way people are seated... Men to one side, women to the other..I find the Arabic way much more honest,,,to sit to other room,,,! So, you find yourself among women, that you don't really know that well, not knowing what to say,,,not having anything to say to them actually...They don't get into trouble to introduce the ones you do not know, the others who are closer do not bother even to say good morning..
From one point of view, is just like taking your kid to the park...You sit on a bench and look around from time to time, to see if everything is alright...Sometimes a polite person sits next to you and have a little chat for a while.. That's it!!
As I said in the beginning , snobbish attitude...very problematic indeed!
The funny thing is, that they boast about their high lever of character!! But to me..they are still in the basement...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...