Σάββατο 16 Αυγούστου 2014

A forgotten blog

This is a a long forgotten blog. I had totally forgotten it, when someone reminded me of its mail.
So, I suddenly remembered my code and..there it is..still on the air.
It has almost been more than 3 years since I last wrote in it, and I am trully amazed of what I read.
Things have changed dramatically, and my attept to write a novel in a form of a diary seems so bad now...
I am not a writer -as it obviously seems to be the truth- and what I have written it is bad writing..So, I erased them..

Anyway, I won't try to continue it, but I will try to write in English, as it is a good practice to keep in touch with the language.
I hope to keep writing, and who knows!! It may get better!

I read an old post about my bad financial situation!
Only if I knew then how bad it would become during the years I wouldn't have complainted!!

It is actually a little funny to think  that it can't get any worse but still!! it does.
The potential of catastrophic situations is limitless as it seems!

Good Lord and Holly Mary DO SOMETHING!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...