Τρίτη 27 Οκτωβρίου 2009

You should change friends...

One of my students told me the other day, that she dislikes plants, and I told her that she had to change friends!! The funny thing is that she answered, Yes, I know!!

I miss writing in my greek blog....The truth is that I am so occupied with chores and lessons that I don't have any time...

There has been a torrential rain for some time..It can be a little scary at times...
When I see the roads become rivers and the sky lower so much, then I really feel the power of the nature..and I start to believe all over again...

Something that really bothers me, is to see my body changing...not for the better, though!
I get old..and I have put fat around my once thin waist....What a pity! Nothing stays the same, neither the good ones, nor the bad....In the river of change and transformation we are just like small paper boats floating on the water of time having the fate , as the only skipper...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Please, tell me something! It would be of a great help!

Ένα χαρούμενο βιβλίο! (Παραμύθι) -(Ας διαβάσουμε ιστορίες το καλοκαίρι)

  Το βιβλίο είχε  μείνει όλο την σχολική χρονιά στο ράφι και ανυπομονούσε να το διαβάσει το μικρό κοριτσάκι που έμενε στο δωμάτιο αλλά άδι...